You are a...
Rules and regulations
(basically a summary of what is in your housing contract)
1. Rent, electricity and water can be paid by credit card, check or cash.
2. Rent is paid monthly, electricity and water is paid once every 4 months.
3. There is a standard, mandatory deposit upon moving into the dorms.
4. Raising or feeding pets around dorms area is forbidden.
5. Open fire is forbidden around dorm area.
6. You are to keep all equipment in the dorm in well condition and returned upon leaving as you received it.
7. You are to keep the silence after 23:00. Please be considerate to your neighbors.
8. Drilling holes or altering the structure of the dorms in any way is forbidden.
9. Do not take furniture outside from the dorm.
10. Installing shade in the balcony of the dorm or at the dorms area is forbidden.
11. You should keep the apartment in appropriate and proper condition.
12. Throughout the year random visits will be performed to check if procedures are kept.
13. All students and family members of students living here must have a valid health insurance policy throughout their entire visa period. Please note that for every gap between policy periods you might lose rights for pre-existing conditions.
14. Some electrical items are forbidden to use due to their dangerosity. Here is a list of non-approved items.
So! You're coming by yourself. Great! Here are the four options you can be expecting upon arrival. You don't choose which one you get but all are very nice! Rent is 920 NIS a month (and free for Master students) with an additional amount for water/electricity depending on your consumption. As a new student, you will be provided with basic cutlery, plates, cups and kitchen utensils to survive the first few days. You are also given bed linens. (P.S. the plans and models are approximative. I'm way too lazy to the actual measurements!)
First option: Caravan
Great space, just for yourself with some space in front and around the house to make yourself a nice little garden.
Second option: Single 2 stories dorm
A studio over a floor and a half with a patio and a balcony. With air conditioning and great, big, stone walls to keep the heat /cold inside (depending on the time of the year).
Third option: Single studio dorm
A studio on one floor with a patio (in the back if on the ground floor and in the front if on the first floor). Great living space and a very easy space to move around (no stairs).
Fourth option: Shared dorm
In this option, you get a huge apartment with either a nice patio or a beautiful balcony. You'll share the space with a roommate but each of you get their own room and there are even two toilets to accommodate you. Also you get a bathtub. How great !
You're coming with your paramore. Awesome! Here are the two options you can be expecting upon arrival. You don't choose which one you get but both are very nice! Rent is 1314 NIS a month with an additional amount for water/electricity depending on your consumption. If your partner is a non-student (completely possible!), then the rent is 400 NIS for them. If you are a Master student then the rent is free. (P.S. the plans/models are approximative. I'm way too lazy to the actual measurements!)
You're coming with your whole family. Amazing! You'll see there is a great community of families, here. These are the two options you can be expecting upon arrival. You don't choose which one you get but both are very nice! Rent is 1719 NIS a month with an additional amount for water/electricity depending on your consumption (for both options) (P.S. the plans are approximative. I'm way too lazy to the actual measurments!)
First option: Red dorm
Your first option is the family dorm in the red dorms. It occupies either the ground floor (and you have access to a patio, showed below) or the first floor (and you have access to a balcony). It has AC and is a great big space in general.
Second option: Stone dorm
The second option is the family dorm in the stone dorms. It has two floors, a desk area room, two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. You also have access to a patio. It's a great beautiful space with nice big stone walls that keeps the heat out!